NASHA MUKTI KENDRA IN KURUKSHETRA
How does addiction affect your life?
Nowadays you hear plenty of stories about addicts from various sources of how they wrecked their life doing drugs or spent all their earnings on alcohol or how chewing tobacco gave them cancer. In This Situation it is necessary to visit Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra when you can’t control where your life. These addicts are set as examples as ‘what not to do’ in your life. However, everyone has their own circumstances like being in a stressful environment for a long amount of time, it may be due to work or some other circumstances they tend to seek refuge through substance abuse. As it lets our body experience a moment of euphoria on consumption. Although these substances may let us feel pleasure for a short amount of time they can also cause very detrimental effects on our body and in some worst cases it can be life threatening.
Is it necessary to visit a Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra?
Yes, it is necessary to visit a Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra when you can’t control where your life is going due to your addiction. When addictive products really get in your system you will only crave more and more of it, you might be aware how overdosing is not a good thing for your body especially when it comes to doing substance-abuse. The cases of overdosing are most common among heroin addicts. If the injected drug is more than the body can handle resulting in both their respiration rate and heart rate falling to zero. So that’s one of the many reasons why you should visit a Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra as soon as possible to get properly treated.
How to recognize the best Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra suited for you?
There are many Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra running in the but you have to single out the one which is best suited for you. The points you should keep in mind are given below :-
- First find out how much the treatment costs in the given facility. If you can’t afford the treatment they are facilitating then it will be all for nothing.
- If the treatment is affordable then get on to the next step. Find out how much benefit the given Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra is offering like advanced test facilities, comfortable environment and an adept team of doctors and nurses.
- The last thing to keep in mind is how much experience the rehabilitation centre you are visiting has. More the experience they have accumulated shows how better their treatment must be.
Seek treatment from Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra
The facilities where patients visit to seek treatment for their addiction and addiction related disorders are commonly referred to as rehabilitation centre or Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra. Fortunately for those who want to get their lives on the right track again and quit addiction there is a surefire way and that is to visit our nearest Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra as soon as possible. After careful consideration you will find out that our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra is among the best rehabilitation centres in the country. We have been treating addicts for years now. There were many cases of addicts where most will believe nothing can be done but we managed to cure such patients on many occasions. Our establishment always tries to put forward an environment which assists the patients during the treatment procedure. This results in a better success rate than the typical rehabilitation centres tend to have. The medical care we offer can’t be compared to run of the mill rehabilitation programs and having a high success rate for treating addicts is proof of that.
- Our ideal rehabilitation centre runs programs that aim to facilitate patients with a comfortable environment which greatly helps them overcome any drawback symptoms.
- Our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra has advanced test facilities to fully diagnose patients in order to identify any latent symptoms of any disorder that might have developed while they were substance abusing.
- The diagnosis is generally done by our expert physicians to find the root cause of the addiction and they determine further course of action that should be taken regarding the treatment.
- Under some severe cases of addiction, the patients are put under heavy surveillance and their health is monitored 24/7 in case there is a need to make some immediate changes in the medical attention that is given to the patient.
- At our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra the medical attention you need is mostly given by our adept staff members who have years of experience handling addicts.
There are different treatment plans assigned to different patients. This contrast in treatment is caused mainly due to age difference, patient’s health or their current mental deposition. One can’t alter the age but if the status of other mentioned details are poor then the medical care given to them differs drastically from the standard treatment. However, both physical and mental wellness can improve by doing some specific activities that can help both body and mind to become healthier. These activities are respectively :-
- Yoga – Doing yoga promotes a healthier lifestyle. Nowadays most people acknowledge the fact that doing yoga daily can cure many symptoms like high blood pressure or diabetes and by doing so you can avoid heart problems. It also helps in reducing mental stress which is a very important factor to be considered during rehabilitation.
- Meditation – It mainly focuses on breathing techniques which calms the mind and removes any anxiety issues. Like yoga it also helps in reducing stress. It’s a great way to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
- Outdoor games – Outdoorgames can play an essential role in rehabilitating the patient as it focuses on two prospects and that is physical fitness and mental well-being. It also creates a familiar environment during the treatment so our patients can feel more comfortable and feel more motivated to live an addiction free lifestyle.
- Indoor games – Unlike outdoor games it solely focuses on reducing any pent-up stress and creates an energetic environment within the facility. The friendly environment created by this activity puts our patients at ease and the interaction with the other patients and staff members will help remove any agitation they might have.
There are many types of addicts which are classified based on the substance they are abusing. The treatment differs according to the addiction the patient is suffering from. Some of the treatment we provide is mentioned below :-
- Drug addiction treatment :- You may already know that the youth of our country is more prone to getting addicted to drugs than any other age group. It mostly happens due to their lack of awareness and the environment they live in. However you don’t need to worry because our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra is working hard to treat such patients with care and reform them back to health.
- Alcohol addiction treatment :- Alcohol has ruined many lives for years now. It’s easy to get addicted to alcohol but you don’t have to fret as our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra has the proper medical facilities to treat such addicts. We also have required test facilities to identify any alcohol related chronic diseases before it’s too late.
- Detox treatment :- One of the best detox treatments running in our country is facilitated by our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra. Many people are already aware that it is not easy to get the addiction out of your system. Fortunately, with the proper facilities provided by our establishment you can deal with the withdrawal symptoms and get rid of your addiction much easily.
- Heroine addiction treatment :- The most severe cases of addiction are mostly seen among heroin addicts. It negatively affects the body and rapid decline in health is not considered uncommon. To treat such patients our establishment keeps them under tight surveillance and firm medical attention is given to them. Detox treatment is best suited for heroin addicts.
- Dual diagnosis treatment :- Our establishment has accumulated plenty of experience over the years regarding dual diagnosis. It mostly refers to patients who are suffering from both mental health problems and substance abuse. We have built an exclusive team to facilitate such treatment so there won’t be any chance of failure during the procedure.
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra have adapted these techniques and the result showed further improvement in our rehabilitation programs. Therefore if you’re in need of medical attention due to your addiction don’t hesitate and reach out to our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kurukshetra
Vpo Village, Khatoli, Near Goushalla, Narayangarh Road Ambala City
Mobile : +91-99143-42991